Monday, April 6, 2009

That being said...

What a friggen busy weekend.

All day Saturday and Sunday I was taking a CPR and first aid course. It was a bit of a joke ("so, ummm, if a baby is unconcious, is it crying?" says the girl in AHS), but I am certified again and I am pretty sure if needed I could do chest compressions.

Saturday evening was St. Paul's formal. We went out for dinner (REAL FOOD HURRAH!), and then went dancing with St. Paul's. Too many gin and tonics and rye shots turned into a really good night and a wonderful end to a good year.

I can't believe I am done first year classes. I know everyone says this, but really it seems like frosh week was last week. It's strange, I only have two more years of actual university and then eight months of work placement and then I am "grown up" even though I don't have a clue what I want to do and I probably won't ever know.

In other news, fmylife.com and omguw.com have started to dominate my life. If you don't already know about these wonderful gifts from the internet god, please check them out.

It's snowing again. Aaah.

Katie

2 comments:

  1. If I ever hear the phrase "that being said" one more time, someone is getting a kick in the head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is one good thing with snow on the ground... no geese thus no geese shit.

    ReplyDelete