Monday, March 30, 2009

Sweet Jams...

Today is a junky weather day. Snow on the ground again.

Instead of working on my LAST stats assignment or studying for my health final like I should be, I am listening to burnt CD's that I made when I was 15 and drinking peppermint tea.

It's a good life.

I went to the mall yesterday, mostly just to get off campus for a couple hours. Took the bus to Cambridge (just for H&M); I love watching people on the bus, I could sit on the bus all day and just watch. Found a dress for formal and a high waisted skirt that I am in love with; also a stop at the MAC counter. Good stuff.

So tonight at the Bomber is open mic night and I think it is the last one of the term. Honestly, Monday night is really the only night of the week that I look forward to; (mostly) good music, good company, cheap beer, I am always so happy to be there. It reminds me so much of Monday nights in Suisse (except for the cheap beer part), maybe why I enjoy it so much? Anyways tonight should be a hoot as always, hopefully we will end up dancing to "Home for a Rest" at the end of the night.

Time to get to work.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment